Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm not going to be fooled by your words anymore. Must I wait for your messages? Must I wait for you to call me? I'm not trying to pick on you, but look, what am I supposed to do? Just keep quiet? Let it be? Self-blaming myself when I have not yet anything wrong. We are in the situation where you yourself told me, this relationship can work if and only we have communication and cooperation. But, do we have them?

Ever since that incident, you have been keeping your distance from me. Your tone of messages and call, I knew something was not right, but you denied them. You want me to give you a chance, I will never give you up, but you are not cooperating. I do not want to tell you this, because I do not want you to think that I am picking on you. But...

You have no idea how patience I am with you. Why is it that when I gave you chances, it's easy for us to forgive? But when I ask you for another chance, you keep me hanging?

My patience is running out. If you are unwilling, its best to end. Seriously, I know it will be my lost, but I think my feelings will run out too if you are not doing your part. Right now, it is running out.