Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MySpace Old Post 1

You know I'm tempted to blog. Its another of my depressing post. But I do not think I'm going to post about it. Maybe to take my mind of things which I should not have thought about, but I could not help it. It comes and it will linger until something really interesting and fun happens. I'm going to tell you a secret. Shhhhh... ;)

Well, I was googling for a webhost to host my swf files. Somehow, I ended up at Myspace. The start of my misery. I had the account set up last three or four years, when I was in my year 1 or year 2. The reason behind it was to be friends with this malay rock group, Spider. The lead singer was not bad. I love his rock voice. He sounds sexy. His name is Tam Spider. Full name: Rostam Abdullah. See, I even know his profile.

I'm not here to talk about him. I'm here to talk about what I've post in MySpace. Unfortunately I do not know why I blog in MySpace. When I read them, I found it hilariously funny. I feel so stupid after reading it. Like how kental can I go?

Like one song goes "Kenangan demi kenangan menjelma di ingatan. Sukarnya melupakan dirimu". Guess what song is that.

Oct 23, 2007. So I guess I start 4 years ago. Mcm budak kental.

HOT SEXY NERDY BOYS

Current mood:bouncy

that is when i realized something better!!!...

hot nerdy guys are hotter!!....

n SEXY!!!....

YUMMYYYY!!!

wwoooaahh!!!...

any of you thinks that you are one hot nerdy guys? drop me email!!

muahaha!!

I used to think that hot sexy nerdy boys are hotter. Those wearing glasses and when they want to approach you, they will be shy and their face will be red. haha. Missed those days, but I don't really get it why hot sexy nerdy boys. Come to think of it, I cant remember why I say this. I'm not attracted to bad boys with tattoo or boys with sports car that stains with sperm or boys with rings all over their face. But seriously, that was 4 years ago.

Nov 1, 2007.

Egoistic And Confidentness

compare my comments with other people, gosh, i cant believe how little it is. or should i say, only one cute comment for the hottie izwan pilus?. yes.

pathetic. But then, most of my friends did not even own myspace. Most of them owned friendster, blog, facebook.

Haiz. I wonder....

....


So you see, Wardha,
Sometimes, you need to let your ego down.
Because if you are egoistic, god, your confidence level are damn high
And if your confidence level are damn high
Resulted you in making a small silly stupid mistake. (SSSM)

...


This is based on a true story

....


it happens to some dumb-ass-confident girl
twice
and thanks to her egoness and confidentness...

...


Episode 1:

so you see,
on a nice cool weather in SINGAPORE, (where got this kinda whether right?)
she was late for her school
she missed her feeder-service bus (sort of like hometown bus),
and she knew that she will missed her bus to school too
so she decided to walk towards the bus stop

however,
not to be depressingly late,
she walk towards the bus stop where she could took two busses to school

she saw the bus approaching
she was so confident
walk confidently
did not even bothered to look at the number

she board the bus
she was excited, but curious because there were not many people inside the bus

until she realized
the bus went the other direction

ouh yeah
embarrasing isnt it?!

...

episode 2:

she was all lady-like,
dressed traditionally and well-manneredly
wear high-heels shoes
as she is attending an engagement ceremony of her friend

it was the first time she took bus while wearing her traditional clothes and high heels shoes
she was late
as she promised her friends she will be early

she was frustrated
the bus came
confidently,
head held high, walk steadily
but when she board the bus step

her heels stucked to the the steps
and her first word was "cheeebyeee larh"
meaning **** in chinese! (GO FIGURE!)

ouh yeah
and the nice bus driver was smirking at her
saying SELAMAT HARI RAYA!


See, Wardha.
This is what happens to people who are so god damn ego and confident!

SHHSSS...
I just realised that I am so weird!. Talking to myself!. But think again, how many of your friends are like me?.

See, all of you are lucky!.

Ohkay. Going to ask my friends!

BUIYESS!!!...
Oops. There. I can see I'm a bit ego. Well, maybe I still have it now, but not much. I learned my lesson though. But, the sentence "shhhss...i just realised that i am so weird!..." really is unnecessary. But yeah, I used to have a crush on a bus driver!. Crap right? You know why. He almost look like Tam Spider. WTH right?. Sampai ada episode sekali.

Last one, for you to laugh at.

Nov 2, 2007

melayu

aku nak bebual dalam bahasa melayu arh
tapi tak der mood pulak nak berbual melayu betol

meh berbual ngan aku

this is how a typical mat and minah will say,

"aku boring larh seh
aku bace korang nyer comment
kekek larh siol!"

this is how some normal malay student will say,

"siallarh
aku boring larh sial
korang nyer comment merepek"

this is how a good malay girl will say,

"ya allah
boring sungguh
saya bace korang nyer comment
kelakar larh!"

and as for me,
i'll say,

"sHHHHiallar!
nak comment tu maintain ehy!
buat lawak arh korang!
suke aku nak bace!"

haha!..
so comment arh banyak banyak...
direct translation
comment as many as u can
I am speechless.