Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Academic Probation

I'm in deep shit. I was placed under Academic Probation. Shits. Sounds like I create trouble. No. I just happen to fail quite a lot of modules. And I happen to get all C- even if I passed the module. Haiz. What should I do? Should I just go ahead or should I drop?

I guess, I should give myself a second chance? After all, I give people chances, so why cant I give myself another chance. Well, I guess I have to be confident. Of course I'm embarrassed, but if I listen to my feelings, who knows I might be a failure for ever. I've failed a lot of things. If I cant do this, I might never believe in myself anymore.

If I still fail. Well, that means...this is my standard? No, I hate the thought of it. Maybe I should change course?. Well, I love teaching. But what if other course I failed to?

Haiz. Tomorrow I'm having a holiday. Today they are going to inform me about this. What a way to start my holiday. Honestly, now, I'm not looking forward to school. Which is not me.