Should I continue my education or stop and work?
If I continue my education:
- I need to make sure that my GPA is above 2.0 and my subjects are 73/100.
- I will always have to create games for my projects every semester. I have 8 semesters. Most of the time, I hate to do them.
- I am not good in programming. My course needs a lot of programming.
- I am a student. I will get student prices, discounts. I can go home early. I will have holidays. However, going home early and holidays is not a major issue, since Digipen, I used to reach home at 10pm or 11pm and my longest holidays are 3 weeks.
- At the 8th semester, there'll be 6 weeks program to study at Redmon Campus at America, Washington. Amazing right?.
- I will have to pay bank tons and tons of money.
If I quit and work:
- I'll definitely be disappointed at myself and my parents will be disappointed. Especially when they bought this mac book.
- It seems like I'm a total failure.
- I do not need to worry about owing the banks tons and tons of money.
- I will hate myself for I am unable to prove myself wrong.
- If I work, what should I work as? I was thinking of IT Trainer, but I'm kinda bored with it. I wanted to work with the government. I really do miss teaching. Interacting with students. I really do miss that. If I want to be a teacher or AED, I get a D7 in English for my O-Level.
Haiz. See, I'm neither here nor there. My feelings are almost taking control. Even my brain is co-operating well with my feelings. Part of me hate to admit defeat and would like to continue. But the other part of me is screaming for me to stop before I might regret further.