Smoking Kills. Guess what, I have no freaking idea what is wrong with me. Recently, I went to a shop just to browse through all the cigarettes. I almost bought one, but the images on the cigarette box stops me. What the hell, was I thinking? I have no idea. I can't stop thinking about smoking lately. Even in my dreams, I was smoking. Happily smoking. But, hell no I am not going near it or even touch it.Really, I hate the smell of cigarette and I used to tell my friends to smoke further from me. Well, somehow now I am accustomed to it.

Well, what I really need is Shisha. Am I addicted to it?. Not really. Long time I never Shisha, though. The last time I did was on the second week of January this year.....oh shit.
But Shisha is nice. Although I know its deadly then cigarettes, but I like the smell of it. And I like the feeling after having Shisha.
Haji Lane anyone?