Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new generation

I guess its the starting of the new generation where those born in the late 1980s are married, settled and create the new generation.

Congratulations to Eika and Hafidz for the wonderful news. Welcome to the new world, Nur Adam! Heheheh. I cant wait to see the beautiful boy. =)

Now, I can't wait for my turn!. Hahaha. Well, probably not now or not in another 3 years. Who knows what Allah has planned for me. Or maybe I will not be married? Who knows, anything can happen. But, hearing the news, was indeed a wonderful news.

My close friend, that I knew for years, is a mother!. I pray that both of you and the baby will succeed in the future! =)

And, ORLANDO BLOOM HAS A NEWBORN BABY!. I miss being fanatic about him!. hahaha. Yeah, if you see my old blog, its orlando bloom all over.

Cheers!

psst, I feel like sitting down by the beach. Anyone would care to join me and the beach?